Tilapia with lemon and butter
Tilapia is a very fine white fish originating from fish farming in the eastern Asian Countries like Vietnam. It is easy to cook with nice flavour and texture. This recipe is both simple and healthy and recommended for a nice dinner.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
‘There has been good fishing over a wide area. There’s certainly less cod on the Westfjords grounds than there has been, but the cod wil...
EXPORTS of Scottish farmed salmon for the first six months of this year are up 25 per cent in value on last year’s figures, to £319 milli...