Tilapia with lemon and butter
Tilapia is a very fine white fish originating from fish farming in the eastern Asian Countries like Vietnam. It is easy to cook with nice flavour and texture. This recipe is both simple and healthy and recommended for a nice dinner.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Shiran Þórisson, fjármálastjóri Arctic Fish segir að afleiðingar kórónaveirufaraldursins gagnvart laxeldinu séu einkum þær að s...
Eimskip hefur gripið til margvíslegra aðgerða síðustu daga og vikur vegna áhrifa COVID-19 víða um heim. Starfsfólk félagsins er m...