Tilapia with lemon and butter
Tilapia is a very fine white fish originating from fish farming in the eastern Asian Countries like Vietnam. It is easy to cook with nice flavour and texture. This recipe is both simple and healthy and recommended for a nice dinner.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
The landed catch of Icelandic vessels in June 2019 was 31.7 thousand tonnes which is a 33% decrease from June 2018. The decrease is mostly d...
In 2018 the export production of marine products amounted to 240 billion ISK and increased by 22% from the previous year, 24% at constant pr...